Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nene's New Friend - Calep Gabriel






Yesterday, Sumahi and I went to visit my friend Christina, whom just gave birth to a baby boy on November 18th, 2007. Her baby's name is Calep Gabriel (ahmm... I forgot her fiance's last name), he was 8 lb 10 oz and 21 inches at birth.

Sumahi fully displayed herself as a bihusauras while she was there. She grabbed on to Calep's mittens, socks, and chewed on Calep's foot. Ai adai!

Seeing Calep once again reminded me of how small Sumahi was when she was born, and of the first few tormenting weeks when I had to learn how to take care of a newborn all on my own. Even though it was only a few months ago, it seems as if a decade had past since then. And I remember what a beautiful newborn she was, no conehead, no pimples, no smashed-in nose, she was just... perfect.

5 more days 'til Daddy comes back!

No comments: