Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Bump in the Head

I apologize for not posting for a while for I was having trouble logging in.

(I was going to post some pictures of her, but I'm having problems with that too...)


For more than a month now, Sumahi had mastered the art of turning over. Which also means that she is no longer an idle eggplant that just sits in the middle of the bed. She is now an eggplant that rows around. Now that she tries to move around and explore her surrounding, it adds to my amusement and, of course, also adds to my worries.



Two nights ago, I was playing with Sumahi on the bed. I got thirsty so I got up to get a drink, so I stepped out while nene was lying down in the middle of the bed. As I was just finishing my water, I heard a loud "THUD" then nene crying. I said "uh oh " and ran into the room, and nene was lying on the ground. I checked her head, her neck, her back, and her limps, nothing seems broken, only a red mark on her forehead, which is probably what landed on the floor first. Luckily, it was only a bump in the head, though it give me a heck of a scare, and a big lesson to learn.

No comments: