Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Nene's first Halloween passed by uneventfully. No, I did not dress her up. No, I did not take her trick-or-treating. And no, she didn't pass out any candy to any kids. When I decided to not do anything for her on Halloween, it was a logical decision. Nene is too young to remember anything, nene is too young to go trick-or-treating, there's no costume that I could find here on Guam that would fit nene unless I order online. But even though I know that it was the right decision, and that it doesn't seem right for us to celebrate any holidays or special occasions without Daddy, I regret making her first Halloween so dull. It is her FIRST Halloween! I should have just dress her up and take pictures of her for my own amusement. I told myself that it's okay, we could just wait for next year, when Daddy comes home, and we could all go trick-or-treating, with Uncle Kuri, with her cousins Dylan, Eliza, and Kin Boy. Maybe we could go in a theme, like we'll all dress as Harry Potter's characters, or Naruto's characters. That would be fun.

No comments: